Wednesday, 25 May 2016
Not only is Tinder one of the most successful dating apps in the world right now, it also happens to be a great way of meeting interesting new people. You know what that means right? It's a cesspool; everyone's on it and so you're bound to find a precious few gems in this huge pile of dirt. If you're reading this right now and happen to come across any of the following profiles, we suggest you right swipe immediately. At least, it seems like you might get a great laugh out of it.
Here are our nominees for the best and most hilarious Tinder profiles ever created.
1. Christmas came early.
2. Becky's a very popular girl.
3. The LSD here's not for Love, Sex aur Dhoka.
4. Why am I not meeting these women?
5. She has her priorities straight.
6. "Oye guru" - Navjot Singh Siddhu
7. Majestic AF.
8. He saves and shaves. Definitely a catch.
9. When McDonalds has run out of chicken nuggets.
10. But ladies just be looking at that sword.
11. ♫ Rolling in the deep♫
12. I'm sensing this was meant to be a challenge. I'd kill it.
13. Multi-purpose girlfriend. SOLD!
14. How weird when you find your soul-mate on a ScoopWhoop list.
15. I'm going to call this one, "Almost there."
16. But, if you're into weird flowers...
17. The only two measurements you care about.
18. Her grades are like her standards - low AF.
19. One plus One offer.
20. If you dig deep enough, there's a double entendre in there.
So much love out there and you're just wasting away your life swiping left!
DISCLAIMER: More housework doesn't necessarily guarantee more sex.
Dr Matt Johnson, from the University of Alberta, claims that men who share a fair amount of housework with their spouses are likely to have better and more satisfying sex. He has based his research on a study of 1,300 German couples.
Although, the work differs and means different things in every couple's life, the study is based on who is more of a presence in household chores. If they both have steady, full-time jobs then it becomes imperative that work is distributed in an egalitarian way for the couple to enjoy frequent and happier sex.
Cultural differences and the male-female power equation in a society are also defining factors.
Dr Johnson said, "Rather than avoiding chores in the hopes of having more sex, as prior research would imply, men are likely to experience more frequent and satisfying passionfor both partners between the sheets when they simply do their fair share."
Because, when one partner lags, the other will eventually pick up on the slack or let the work pile up. This leads to brewing of ill-will, bad feelings and a sense of being disrespected by the partner, which are not ingredients you need in your sex life. If you're sharing work, these situations are very unlikely to arise and you will be able to have a better sex life.
So, who's doing the dishes at your place tonight?
Real men respect women. Period.
And in a world constantly striving for gender equality, every man claims he is a real man. But how do we know that for sure?
Hrithik Roshan has a solution. And he has offered it in a new commercial for Emami Ltd.
The ad, which has gone viral on the social media, starts off with the age-long question - Asli man hota hai kaun?
Is he the one with eight-pack abs or the coolest car? Or the one with the thickest moustache or the biggest dog?
NO. Hrithik tells us that none of these qualify one to be the asli man.
What is it then?
Turns out that you are a real man if you have superhuman-like qualities and the ability to splinter a creepy guy's phone into pieces when he tries to take a woman's photo without her permission.
The ad then goes on to somehow associate this heroic act with the way you smell. So if you are a real man, you should be exuding a certain type of fragrance.
Of course the one Hrithik is endorsing here.
Respect for this great initiative @hebeinteresting#HERespect https://t.co/0nfQwBuPB7— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) May 23, 2016
So ladies, the next time someone tells you that he really respects women, you know what to do. Go closer to him, put your olfactory senses to good use and make sure he smells of 'He Respect.' If he does, there you go - You have found a real man for yourself!
What if I told you that you could recover all the data that you posted and deleted from your Facebook timeline? Could you imagine the possibility of all those embarrassing status updates and relationship status changes coming to haunt you years after you thought you sent it into the black hole of the inter-webs. Well, it is possible, and if you can survive the terror of recovering it, here's how you can get hold of your entire Facebook account history.
All you need to do is go to your account settings.
Click on 'Download a copy of your Facebook data'.
And then click on 'Start My Archive'.
Congratulations! You can now track your Facebook history, starting from the day you've archived.
After that, all you have to do is wait... wait for the horror of memories in your registered email account.
Sounds great, right? Or not. Let us know in comments.
Punjabis are the coolest. They're fun loving, they're hospitable and they can take a bullet for you. Basically, they're everything their pop albums show and beyond. But the best part about them is, they can make jokes and take them at the drop of a hat.
But then there are some jokes that only Punjabis can get. And that's because our upbringing is laced with so much of unintentional humor, it's not even funny. Actually, it is!
Here are such 11 hilarious jokes that only Punjabis will get:
Men often describe us women as a mystery. But that’s not true. I mean, we are just like you guys, simple people at the end of the day. And people judge. While we are not quick on jumping the gun and making a harsh judgement, there are a few things that we tend to notice more than others. And once they catch our attention, it’s hard not to judge. Some of these things are:
1. If your belt doesn’t match your shoes. There is something so cardinally wrong with matching a black belt with a pair of brown shoes.
2. Your finger nails. If you have black goop under them then it’s bitter judgement all the way!
3. Your bone-crushing handshake. We understand that a firm handshake is essential but refrain from fracturing our hand, please.
4. Your shirt, is it crushed? Just to clear the air, we know when your shirt is crushed because of sitting in the car and when it sports lines of laziness.
5. How you haven’t shaved for days. I can’t speak for all of us but most of my girlfriends prefer clean shaven men. So, pick up a razor and do the needful.
6. The way you treat the server at a restaurant. Are you polite and courteous or are you loud, rude and brash? FYI, the latter is a deal breaker.
7. “Never keep a girl waiting.” They say this for a reason. Just so you know, in our books, fashionably late is not fashionable at all.
8. The way you are on social media. If you are one of those people who writes lk dis dn ys v r jdgn ya. K?
9. How you wear your clothes. Wear whatever you like. No harm there. But just be honest with yourself. If you are skinny, why wear a v-neck?
10. How often you check your phone while you are with us. Are you frequently stealing sly glances to see if you got a text or not? If your answer is yes, then yes we are judging you!
11. Don’t pretend to be someone you are not. We don’t dig fakers.
12. How you eat. With your mouth open or closed? Chewing with your mouth open isn’t the world’s most soothing sight.
13. How much you talk about yourself. If “you” are your favourite topic, then judging you talking about yourself is our favourite pastime.
14. How often you bring up your ex girlfriend. We don’t care how pretty or amazing or intelligent she is.
15. Your sense of humour. It’s important to be funny, but the right kind of funny.
16. Personal hygiene. Using a deodorant is not an excuse for not having a bath.
There we said it. Now you know! The cat is out of the bag.